Board of Directors
Contestant Members Definition
Boys and Girls who are currently eligible to participate in competition as of September 1st who have not reached their birthday on or before August 31st are eligible according to the eligibility requirements stated of FBCYRA. This member does not have voting rights.
To be eligible to participate in the Fort Bend County Rodeo Youth Rodeo and practice sessions, a contestant must be a current paid up member. Contestant must attend school or one parent must reside in Fort Bend County.
- A contestant member must file with the Association Secretary the following:
- 1. Contestant must attend or be zoned to a secondary school in Fort Bend County or have one parent who resides in Fort Bend County. (provide proof of residence or school ex. electricity bill, report card)
- 2. Membership fee is $30.00 for first family member and then $10 per additional family member. Membership valid (September 1 thru August 31).
- 3. A liability release form must be filled out for each contestant and returned with this application. More release forms can be printed off of FBCYRA.com
- 4. Please provide a copy of a birth certificate for each contestant (if not already on file)
- 5. Please provide a copy of a current negative coggins for all horses brought to FBCYRA events
***All contestant members are required to read the rules carefully, particularly those relating to the event in which he or she has entered.(See Current FBCYRA Rule Book) All decisions of the Rules Committee will be final.***